Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Twenty-eight Days of Art

Aquafleur Tangle
Here we are, day 4 of "Twenty-eight Days of Art".  I met with my friendship group today for exchanging of ideas, thoughts, and whatever else came our way.  To my surprise, we drew the Aquafleur tangle.  This one is a little different than my previous ones.  It has more of a loop at the tips and it has been shaded to give it a little more depth.






We drew trees next.  By making a series of random lines and then connecting them, you form the trees and the branches. The first one is more linear with lines for texture.  With the middle trees, I made them more mishapened with the textured lines more squiggly.   The third set of tree are a little more natural looking and are just shaded.
By no means are these trees the finished product.

No comments:

Post a Comment