Friday, September 25, 2015

52-Weeks of Book Binding, Journals and more...



Week 39
Chalkboard Mini File Folder Album

This week I took a regular everyday Manila File Folder and turned it into a Mini Album.  
I found the directions on how to make this here.

I first folded the folder according to the directions given, then I painted the outside with Chalkboard Paint and around the inside edges of the folder.


After the paint dried, I started to decorate my Album.   I glued chevron scrapbook paper on the inside, cut some tags and decorated the outside of the pockets.  I also added a bit of bling.  The tags were left blank to add either photos and/or journaling.

While refolding the folder and working with it adding embellishments, some of the chalkboard paint rubbed off, giving it a distress look.


I decorated the back cover and left the two inside pages blank.  I thought it would be nice to have something blank to write on using real chalk.

Back Cover

No comments:

Post a Comment