Friday, October 2, 2015

52-Weeks of Book Binding, Journals and more...

Week 40
"My Tall Bird Book"

This week's post was a matter of taking a lot of loose papers and putting them together to create this journal.  

I had some watercolor paper, Strathmore Bristol Paper and Artagain sheets of varying sizes.  I took all of the papers and cut them to fit the size of my cover.  The cover is from a 12" X 12" piece of matt board I had.

Watercolor Paper
Strathmore Bristol Paper (right)
Artagain (right)
The stencil I used was a stencil I had purchased from Stencil Girl Products, called "Tall Birds". Hence the name for my journal.  I used a white pen to trace the birds and title my journal.


I have to admit, this is not one of my favorite books, but I was able to use up some papers that were lying around.  Now it can be put to some good use.  Since there is watercolor paper, bristol paper and Artagain, it will make a good study book, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment