Thursday, February 5, 2015

52-Weeks of Book Binding, Art Journals and more...

WEEK SIX

Valentine's Day will soon be upon us, so for the month of February, I will be creating Valentine/Love Books.

This week's book is called a "Three Pocket Journal".  Although the book may look complicated, it is quite easy and simple to make.
Front Cover

The covers were made from cardstock folded in half and glued together to make them more sturdy.


Here are some of the pages in the book.


Some of the pages were embellished with left over scraps from the book.  Plus, a few additional supplies I already had on hand.


I punched out half circles at he top of each page and used some of them for embellishments.


I am not really a scrapbooker or cardmaker, so embellishing is not really something I like to do. I did, however, had fun adding the few embellishments to he book and I think added to the look of the book as well.



The reason the book is called a "Three Pocket Journal", is because each page has three pockets.  Diagonal pockets on the front and back and one in the middle.

A Look Inside

A journal to keep all your love notes, thoughts and treasured memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment