Friday, February 27, 2015

52-Weeks of Book Binding, Journals and more...

Week Nine

This week I made a Coupon Book.  Tomorrow is my Wedding Anniversary (actually February 29th) so, I decided to kill two birds with one stone.  A coupon book for my Anniversary, which I can also use for my weekly post.

I started with printable coupons.  Last time I made my own coupon book by creating my own coupons, but this year with my busy schedule, I cheated a little and used printable coupons instead.


I didn't use all the coupons.  I picked only the ones I though would work for me and some I doubled and tripled.  The website also had some blank ones, so you could personalize your own coupon if you wanted.


After I chose which coupons I waned to use, I cut them out and trimmed them down, and cut a half circle at one end.  To make it easier to tear out the coupon, without thread, I stitched along the left side of each coupon.

Stitched Edge

I marked where I wanted to punch my holes, and added a Prong Fastener to bind my Coupon Book. 

Easy Peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment