Wednesday, March 8, 2017

Paper Flowers

Beautiful!


A couple of weeks ago, I took a class at Hobby Lobby on how to make paper flowers.
The one on the left measures about 18" across and the one on the right measures about 14" across.  
The instructor who taught, made the class so much fun and the flowers were not hard to make.


A few weeks back I posted a paper quilt using my painted papers.  
I used some of the those papers to make this flower.


This flower was made with the supplies the instructor had for us.  The class included everything to make the white flowers; templates, paper, and even glue sticks.  I brought my painted papers to use for the other flower.  

Wouldn't these flowers be so much fun to make for a DIY wedding or prom?  
How about a backdrop for photos?  So many possibilities for these flowers.  

How do you think you would use these flowers?

No comments:

Post a Comment