Monday, January 23, 2017

Happy New Year 2017

"2017"


I am a bit late posting on my blog for the New Year 2017.  I cannot believe that we are already more than half way through the year, can you?  Amazing how quickly time flies when you are not looking.  

Not is all lost, however.  I have been creating and creating and having fun in the process. Because I am behind on my posting, I thought I would post all past pictures on what I have up to until I am back on track and all caught up.  Hopefully, from that point on I can post weekly and maybe sometimes bi-weekly on thing going on in my part of the world.

I hope you enjoy and leave a comment and I will be glad to answer any questions how I created my pieces.


I started the new year by making a 4" X 6" calendar to help me keep track of my days, which I've already stated are flying by way too quickly.  This was a fun project and went together quickly.  I found some scrapbook paper that had all the months neatly outlined and all I had to do was cut them out and glue them on decorative paper.


As you can see, I was able to use the same scrapbook paper more than once. 

Next time?  A "Junk Journal", and what the heck is a "Junk Journal" anyway?

No comments:

Post a Comment