Wednesday, July 8, 2015

52-Weeks of Book Binding, Journals and more...

Week 27

Posting Week 27, I must say, is very, very late this time around.  If I didn't get this done today then I would have two books to post for week 28. 

This time around, I purchased a Book Kit from Button Farm Club.  This particular book reminded me of summer, the 4th of July and traveling on vacation.  


  As  you can see, there are lots and lots of pages.

Here are more pages from the book:
Inside cover and first page.





Back inside cover.

You can see more pictures here on their website:  http://buttonfarmclub.com/shop/button-farm-club-may-2015-kit/.

I had lots of fun creating this book and there are lot more pages to fill.  However, I had a couple of problems with this kit.  One, the instructions were not very clear and they did not always give you dimensions when cutting. You had to look at the pictures and kind of guess. My second complaint is the amount of materials that came with the kit.  To complete this book, I had to purchase another $20 worth of paper.  No matter how careful I was in cutting the paper, at the end I was only left with three sheets of 12" X 12" of paper. Had I not purchased the additional sheets of paper, I would not have been able to complete the book.  All in all, I did enjoy making the book.

No comments:

Post a Comment