Wednesday, March 18, 2015

Mult-Purpose Cloth Coasters

As a Design Team Member for Blue Twig Studios I receive different products that I get to play with and find different creative ways to use them.

Last month I received some Multi-Purpose Cloth (MPC).  This is what I came up with.  I chose a design and transfered it onto the cloth using graphite paper.  Once my design was transfered, I painted  my dsign with Lumiere Paints.  Then I outlined the design using a permanent marking pen.  For the complet tutorial to make these, go to Blue Twig Studios here.


The cloth is great to work with.  The paint does not seep through, you can sew on it and since it is non woven there is no need for hemming.  Have fun with this and enjoy.  Let's see what you can come up with.

No comments:

Post a Comment