Tuesday, February 18, 2014

Twenty-eight Days of Art

Well, today I was going to stay home and work on some art projects that I had planned for today, except a friend of my called and asked if I wanted to go out shopping.  You know the answer to that one.  Of course, YES!  So, when I got home, I really didn't feel like doing anything, but knew I had to post something artful for today, so here it is.

First, I went over to my friends house to meet-up and was telling her about wanting to do something with burlap, but didn't have any.  Like a true friend, she came through and gave me some.

Then we went to the hardware store, where I picked up a few things for another project I'm going to be working on, hopefully in the near future.

Then off to the craft store, to pick up something crafty.

The idea of Paper Flowers came to mind.  It's easy, it's quick and not a lot of supplies.  I could sit back, relax and still create.

So this is what I did for Day 18 of Twenty-eight Days of Art.

No comments:

Post a Comment