Monday, July 23, 2018

Inchie Art


One Inch Art


Last year I drew out one inch squares on a piece of drawing paper approximately 14" X 16".
My goal was to do a piece of art everyday, starting January 1, 2018.  Drawing on a 1" X 1"  square would be manageable, I thought, and it was.  However, coming up with something to draw everyday without repeating myself (which I did) was the difficult part.  Not so much in the beginning, but towards the end it was a bit more challenging.  I did skip a few days.  Some because I forgot, others I just did not feel like it and then there were those days when I was not feeling well enough to draw.

Looking at this now, I see that some were really, really good and then there were some that were really, really bad and then whole lot of in betweens.  I must say, although it was a bit challenging at times, it was lots of fun.  There is about 7-1/2 months of drawing. 

Wow!

I can't believe I did that.

No comments:

Post a Comment