Thursday, June 22, 2017

Book Binding

Book Binding Class


I had my Book Binding Class yesterday and I must say it was lots of fun. 
My students were Charlotte Carpentier and Lynell Harlow.

Above is the book I made with my students.  The front and back covers of my book were covered from a couple of magazine pages I found in the magazine "Breathe".


I added a decorative pocket to the back of my book, so I can stash away notes or what nots.


Here is what the back cover of the book looks like.

Here is Charlotte's:


Didn't she do a really good job?  I think so.  
She used a wall paper sample to cover the covers of her book.  She cut out some of the design and backed it with red Latka Paper.

I am sorry to say I do not have a picture of Lynell's book.

This is what you missed out on.  Books for journaling, drawing or whatever you heart desires.

No comments:

Post a Comment