Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Tag Book

TAG BOOK
Quotes & Sayings

It has been awhile since my last post.  Actually, it has been quite awhile since my last post.  I have been busy and then I have have been busy.  But!  I still managed to find time to make a few books along the way.

I have always wanted to make a "Quotes & Sayings" book (Leslie Riley beat me on that one).  It was about 8-9 years ago when I first brought up the idea to my friends, but alas, I am just now getting around to it.

When I saw this "Tag Book" on YouTube by Jen of Eve Designs, I knew this was the book I wanted to make to put in all my quotes and sayings I have collected along the way.

It it made mainly from manila folders that I got at the Dollar Tree Store and some tea dyed papers.  The outside cover is decorated with scrapbook paper I had in my stash.  

As you can see I have lots of pages for quotes and/or sayings.

Front and back covers
I finished this book a couple of weeks ago, but it has been sitting on my desk waiting for me to put in a quote or saying or something.  I finally found a saying  I wanted to use for my first page.  

When I saw this I knew it had to be the one for my first page.

Thank you Jennifer for inspiring me!

No comments:

Post a Comment