Friday, July 1, 2016

Envelope Journal

Sketch Journal




Awhile back, Cat Hand made a journal from a white 9" X 12" Envelope using music sheets, napkins, and scrapbook paper.  So, I thought I'd give it a try.  I first must say, the first one I did was a disaster!!!  I ended up throwing it away, because it turned out so bad.  I mean really bad.
But!  I thought I'd give it one more try.  Here is my version.



The inside front.  
I used scrapbook paper for the inside liners and sketch book paper for the signature.  I reinforced the inside by gluing a piece of cardstock to the inside of the envelope. This made the cover much sturdier.


The inside back cover. 
I made my own envelope closure with the left over scrapbook paper and some brads and yellow bakers twine.


Now I have a secret compartment to keep all my finds and treasures.

No comments:

Post a Comment