Sunday, August 19, 2018

Quilts


FINALLY!  FINALLY!  FINNALLY!


After, I don't know how many years, I finally finished the Halloween Quilt I started way back when.

I started this quilt when Ginger's Quilt Shop was still in business (I miss that Quilt Shop).
Cleaning out the garage and reorganizing, I came across this UFO (UnFinished Object).  This was not the only UFO I came across while going through all my crap, I mean stuff.  There were six other quilts that were left unfinished.  Some just needed the binding sewn on, others a bit more.  

Since this posting, I have finished two more quilts.  One was a sampler quilt and another a baby quilt.  The baby quilt was not for anyone in particular.  It was a quilt I put together from a swap I did when I was a member of Night Owls Quilt Guild.  Now that is ever older than the Halloween Quilt.  Wow!

Right now I am working on a beautiful blue Batik quilt that is another UFO.  But!  For the life of me, I cannot figure out the pattern.  It is one I made up for a class I taught (way back when), and I cannot figure out how I put the pattern together.  Luckily, I had the direction for it with the quilt.  Whew!

Still plugging away at all these UFOs and feeling a sense of accomplishment.  I feel a bit proud of myself, finally getting these done.  Now, should there be a baby on the way somewhere or a quick gift to give, I'm all set.

HAPPY QUILTING!

No comments:

Post a Comment