Thursday, August 23, 2018

Blankets, Quilts, Afghans & more...


Self Binding Receiving Blanket
with matching Baby Album


I am going to be a GREAT-grandma!

My grandson is having a baby girl, which means I am going to me a great-grandmother.
They are having a wee baby girl.

For the baby I made this self-binding receiving blanket.  
I've never made a self binding blanket before, but this was fast and easy.

For Mom, I made her a baby album.


On the inside, there is an envelope with a pin to pull it open.  
Mom can keep, I think, a lock of the baby's hair.  
There is also a pocket behind the envelope.


A pretty pink bow to tie it all together.


Let's not forget the "Goodnight Moon" book to be sent along as well.
It is tradition in our family that everyone new family gets one.


...and goodnight to the little old lady whispering hush.

No comments:

Post a Comment