Tuesday, January 30, 2018

Zentangle

BLUE MOOKA


So, about the last 2-1/2 - 3 weeks, I have been on a cleaning frenzy.  I am cleaning out, throwing out, giving away, putting away and organizing "stuff". 

Yesterday, as I was cleaning out one of my plastic folders, I came across this.  A piece I started way back when.  circa 2011-2012.  I'd forgotten all about this.

This is a gelli print I did and started to tangle on.  A sort of a ZIA (Zentangle Inspired Art).  I used the patterns of the paint to inspire what I would draw.  As you can see, I drew a Mooka in the blue area of this piece in the upper right hand corner.
Hence the title "Blue Mooka"  

The Zentangle Pattern Mooka, was created by Maria Thomas, co-founder of Zentangle.

Now that I have found it, I guess I either need to do something with it, or put it in the give-away pile, don't I.

No comments:

Post a Comment