Thursday, February 26, 2015

ZENTANGLE CLASSES

Yesterday I had two Zentangle Classes back to back at Monica's Quilt and Bead Creations in Palm Desert.  

In the morning I taught a Basic Zentangle Class.  Here are the tiles they created:


It's amazing how the same thing is taught, but each student makes it uniquely their own. 
 I think they are very talented

My Creative Students
Right after that classes I taught a Zentangle Classes using the Opus Tiles.  What fun we had with that.  Here are my very talented and very creative students and their tiles.  Two of my students are missing in the photo, so I apologize for not getting them in the photo.


I have to give credit to Gleynis (the lady on the far right in the blue and white top) for taking these pictures for me.  I forgot my camera and she was kind enough to offer.  Thank you Gleynis.

4 comments:

  1. I love teaching the Intro class. Students are always so amazed by what they can do. I haven't yet tried the Opus tiles, but I expect to get some soon and play with them.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love the look on their faces when they hold out their tiles to admire them. I know they are thinking, "Wow, I did this". This was the first time I taught the Opus tile, and I must say, It was lots of fun.

      Delete
  2. Deborah, I like how you have the tiles displayed to run together. Great idea!

    Cheryl

    ReplyDelete