Monday, June 11, 2018

Tag Book


Quotes & Sayings

Life Takes You to Unexpected Places


Love Brings You Home

It has been quite some time since I've done anything in my "Quotes & Sayings" Book.
I like how this turned out, even though I copy the image from someone else.  I'm sorry to say, I cannot remember who that person is, otherwise I would give credit.  

I had drawn out the image a few months back, but never finished it until now.  I enjoyed coloring in the picture.  It was like coloring in a coloring book.  I don't much like to color, but with this little picture, I did.

I have been traveling here and there lately and have not been home much.  Although it is true that life sometimes takes you to unexpected places, it is even more true that LOVE brings you home.

No comments:

Post a Comment