Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Tag Book


Let Go
Quotes & Sayings Tag Book



It has been quite some time since I've done anything in my "Quotes & Sayings Tag Book.
The last entry was was June 2016.  Over a year ago since my last entry.  I did not realize it has been that long since I did anything in this book.

 I did this shortly after my oldest son's birthday.  He pasted away four years ago and I guess I realized it was time to let go and start to heal. I think working on this page helped with that. 
"Let Go" was the only thing I was going to do in this book...


...but then I started to think about what I would like to do on the next page.  I started  working on the next page, sketching in a design with pencil, adding a little of this and a little of that, and before I knew it, I had already finished another page.


It is sort of zentangle, mandala and doodles all in one.  I guess it just had to happen, because I think it went along with the previous page, but did not realize it until I was finished.  The hand in the drawing is mine and I do not know if I did it right, but what I do know, I enjoyed doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment